Transplants Community
Is there any possible way to make my forehead smaller?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to transplants, anti-rejection drugs, financial and insurance issues, long-term issues, organ rejection, pre- and post-surgery, and waiting list issues.

I have big forehead and i hate that so i would like to find some way to make it smaller. Some of the people from school call me bold and give me such stupid names and it's really influencig my selfconfidence. I've heard something about hair tansplanting so i want to ask You if that could help me or there is something else. I am also interested in price of operation that could help me.

Jelena
This forum is about organ transplants.
You want to talk to a plastic surgeon.

Since you sound young, I'd advice waiting until you are older to do any permanent changes.
I am really glad I didn't do any permanent changes when I was younger. Now I like how I look. I'm glad I look different.

Can you wear bangs to disguise your forehead?
orphanedhawk is right and you do sound young.  Unless you are truly deformed which I doubt or your pediatrician would have referred you to someone I would think of some nifty things to say to someone who teases you.  Remember we are what we think not what others think.  Examine your mom and pops melon.  your brothers or sisters.  I would rather be called bold than a pin head any time.  I imagine it is all going to even out in time.  My daughter used to think her eyebrows were up too high.  I have a picture of her on my profile page.  See what you think.  She used to cry.  Shes out of college now, married and just had a baby with guess what?  A big head!  Her pediatrician said she'll grow into it-ha ha-and guess what else?  she has no eyebrows at all!  Good luck Jelena
Most of us on this forum are trying to live a bit longer.Don't think many of us will ever make it to Vanity Fair.

If your as young as I think you are. Have you taken a look at some of those models. Actors and Actresses they don"t go from blond to red,curly to straight over nightl. you could easily go to a good salon and ask their opinion, Don't let them talk you into any thing your not sure of. When I was younger I wore a wig just to be differentl (now I'll probably need one soon.) Another option would be to buy a partial or extentions.My nieces sometime wear them to make their hair look fuller and they looK very natural My preference has always to been wear bangs.  Please don't go for a implanted weave.Sorry if I offend you , but men who have that done look like someone just started a miniture garden. on their head Be better than those snotty saca mocos Im shure you have a
bigger heart and thats what has alwaybeen Everyone gets treated respectfully by me. Even some one wa th a minni garden,

I have lots to say so little time
                                                       Greatful to have been granted an extention

If you would like to chat. Just leave me a note. cat33
its okay if u have a big forehead....lol.. so do i i just wear a bang
I assume you are on this thread because it says "transplant" - yes there are options for Hair Transplants to lower your hairline and give the look of a smaller forehead. There are also other surgical advances to help with this.

I would suggest checking out a Hair Transplant website for more informative and specific options.

here is a great site for you:    www.hairrestorationnetwork.com

With that said, you will want to wait until you are much older to make a big decision like this. You never know, you may grow into your forehead size and love it. You may not. But at least you can inform yourself now, while you are young.

(ps. email me if you have questions. I have undergone Hair transplants myself for a large forehead)