dry eye
actually in my childhood during construction work something like dirt fell in my eye and after that a boil appeared in my  eye and since then fluid flow in my eye stopped my eye become dried and now i see very minute by that eye like i can sense flash or anything waving and colored object.I heartily beg your suggestion can my be treated anyhow I will be obliged if any person helps guiding me.
HI,
You need a detailed review with an ophthalmologist. There might have been damage to the cornea of the eye and may be the reason for diminished vision. This can be corrected by a corneal transplant. Loss of fluid in the eye can be caused by blockade of the lachrymal duct that carries the tears form the lachrymal gland. This block can also be opened up by a minor surgery. Consult your Doctor. Hope this helps.
Take care and good luck.