help!! i need sleep
Im taking prograf 1mg in am and pm, but i cant sleep. What is safe to take to help me sleep
I don't take pain medication even though I am in a lot of pain with my back and was sleeping 2-3 hours nightly. I asked the doctor why. He said it could very well be the Prednisone, even though I only take 2.5mg daily. it is a steroid and you know why athletes take steroids. Bags under my eyes, constantly tired, not wanting to get out of bed, but then....

Medical Marijuana. Now I sleep 5-6 hour or more nightly. Ask your doctor if that's a cure for you. It was for me. I just do two hits right before I go to sleep, wake up refreshed and ready for whatever the day deals to me. Good luck...

Magnum
I saw along the side on the medhelp boards, that you had posted over here.  I haven't heard from you in a long time.  I sent you a few posts, and haven't heard back from you. If you get a chance, please PM me.  Susan400
Hello my friend. Good to see you're still around. Go to the Cirrhosis board and read my post. It will tell you everything I've gone through. Let me hear from you...

Magnum