Aa
A
A
Close
help!! i need sleep
Im taking prograf 1mg in am and pm, but i cant sleep. What is safe to take to help me sleep
Cancel
3 Answers
Page 1 of 1
29837 tn?1414538248
I don't take pain medication even though I am in a lot of pain with my back and was sleeping 2-3 hours nightly. I asked the doctor why. He said it could very well be the Prednisone, even though I only take 2.5mg daily. it is a steroid and you know why athletes take steroids. Bags under my eyes, constantly tired, not wanting to get out of bed, but then....

Medical Marijuana. Now I sleep 5-6 hour or more nightly. Ask your doctor if that's a cure for you. It was for me. I just do two hits right before I go to sleep, wake up refreshed and ready for whatever the day deals to me. Good luck...

Magnum
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
I saw along the side on the medhelp boards, that you had posted over here.  I haven't heard from you in a long time.  I sent you a few posts, and haven't heard back from you. If you get a chance, please PM me.  Susan400
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
29837 tn?1414538248
Hello my friend. Good to see you're still around. Go to the Cirrhosis board and read my post. It will tell you everything I've gone through. Let me hear from you...

Magnum
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.
Transplants Community Resources