optic nerve transplant
hi my daugter shes 19 mnths has hypopituataryism septo optic displaysia epilepsy and mild cerebal palsy .i would like to know can a doctor take my optic nerve from one of my eyes so i still have sight in one eye and transplant it into my daughter so she can see .at the moment she ccan see a little bit but very close to her face
my son is 8 months old- same thing can only see close to his face.  so far they have told me thay he does NOT have septo optoc displaysia- and the doctors give me no answers.  i'm traveling to Boston Childrens hospitol to meet with a specialist, its so hard dealing with this and not getting any answers.  i want to know if they can do an optic nerve transplant.  i'd love to learn more about your daughter and be of sopport to you.  
My daughter is 10 months old and has septo - optic dysplasia resulting in her also having under developed hypopituataryism and little vison. I am egar to find a specailist to help with optic transplants or other ops that can be done to regain her vision. I am searchin the world and at any cost. Please contact me if you can help in any way , thank you x