Urinary Tract Infection Community
Urine test results

A urinary tract infection (UTI) is a bacterial infection that occurs when bacteria get into the bladder or kidney and multiply in the urine and can affects any part of the urinary tract. Discuss topics including prevention, causes, symptoms and treatments such as when you may need to get antibiotics.

Urine test results

So, this is my first time posting here. I initially thought I might have a UTI but now I am mot too sure. For the past couple weeks I've been experiencing the frequent urge to urinate- no burning or stinging. It's always a full urine, not like when I've had previous UTIs where I'd feel the urge to go and only a few drops would come out.
I do not drink nearly as much fluids as I should. I know it's not good and I do try. I just never seem to be thirsty.
I've also been running a low grade fever all week- 99.2-100.1) it comes and goes and seems most pre leaner in the late afternoon and early evening.

As I mentioned, I have had UTIs in the past (4 or 5). I've also had kidney stones.

I still had urine test strips from the urologist, so I decided to test my urine this morning. These were my results. I am not at all astute at reading these, so I will write exactly what the results were and hopefully someone can help me decipher them.

I do plan to go to the doctor soon. I,  it going to lie, I hate going to the doctor! That's one reason I decided to try here first. If I have some idea of what I am facing, I can decide how to prioritize an office visit.

Thanks so much in advance!

Leu 70+
Nit - negative
Uro- 0.2
Pro- 15 (0.15)
PH- 5.0
Blo- negative
Spec G- 1.030 (the last one on the strip and it was actually a little darker than the darkest one)
BIL- 1. (17)+
GLU- negative
What u know is if the stick.  Turns to a different color like green or so. Right away. Is definitely a infection.