Urine test results
So, this is my first time posting here. I initially thought I might have a UTI but now I am mot too sure. For the past couple weeks I've been experiencing the frequent urge to urinate- no burning or stinging. It's always a full urine, not like when I've had previous UTIs where I'd feel the urge to go and only a few drops would come out.
I do not drink nearly as much fluids as I should. I know it's not good and I do try. I just never seem to be thirsty.
I've also been running a low grade fever all week- 99.2-100.1) it comes and goes and seems most pre leaner in the late afternoon and early evening.

As I mentioned, I have had UTIs in the past (4 or 5). I've also had kidney stones.

I still had urine test strips from the urologist, so I decided to test my urine this morning. These were my results. I am not at all astute at reading these, so I will write exactly what the results were and hopefully someone can help me decipher them.

I do plan to go to the doctor soon. I,  it going to lie, I hate going to the doctor! That's one reason I decided to try here first. If I have some idea of what I am facing, I can decide how to prioritize an office visit.

Thanks so much in advance!

Leu 70+
Nit - negative
Uro- 0.2
Pro- 15 (0.15)
PH- 5.0
Blo- negative
Spec G- 1.030 (the last one on the strip and it was actually a little darker than the darkest one)
BIL- 1. (17)+
GLU- negative
What u know is if the stick.  Turns to a different color like green or so. Right away. Is definitely a infection.