Urinary Tract Infection Community
hepp

A urinary tract infection (UTI) is a bacterial infection that occurs when bacteria get into the bladder or kidney and multiply in the urine and can affects any part of the urinary tract. Discuss topics including prevention, causes, symptoms and treatments such as when you may need to get antibiotics.

hepp

I am prengent and haveing pain when going and after what should i do
Avatar_dr_f_tn
The common causes of pain before and after urination are urinary tract infection, cystitis, kidney infection; interstitial cystitis etc.Variations in hormone levels may increase the frequency of urination during pregnancy. It is advisable to drink plenty of water and fluids. You need to get investigated to rule out urinary tract infection and above mentioned possibilities. A complete history, clinical examination and work up are important for diagnosing your problem. You may need tests like urine routine examination and urine culture. Treatment will depend on the cause. I hope it helps.
Best wishes and take care!