no bleeding no bloddy discharge no nothing
I had a a and p repair 41/2 weeks ago. I have had no bleeding no blood stained discharge no nothing from day 1. I thought that I may have some bleeding like a light periord,but no there has been no discharge of any kind. Is this normal not to have any blood loss or discharge. Or can i bleed or have a bloody discharge weeks later. Is the bleeding just delayed and I get lots of it. Or is something wrong why I have not had any blood loss or a discharge.
It is normal to have bloody discharge post  POP procedures; there are multiple procedures and amount of blood varies considerably from woman to woman. It will also come and go, typically more at the onset, then goes away a bit, then comes back as women feel better and become more active. With procedures utilizing lasers, cauterization may reduce blood loss. Please contact you physicians office and speak with the Nurse Practitioner-she'll be able to access your medical records and explain the specifics in your particular situation. I don't think there is cause for alarm but it would be good to touch base with them.

Sher