severe pelvic pain
I am having severe pelvic pain for 3 months which is getting worse day by day. When I sneeze it kills me. It is in the area of my bladder and uterus.  I have the pain  all day/all night  long, I have problem in walking as well. Pills do not help. Any suggestions ???

I am so sorry to hear about the pain you've been dealing with, I assume you have seen a physician and they have started doing some tests? There are so many things that could be happening in the pelvic cavity to cause the pain, there are many organs in this area. This forum is for pelvic organ prolapse issues which would certainly include your uterus and bladder but it is also important to find out if they are the  source of your pain. What all have you been checked for? There are 5 types of POP involving the uterus, bladder, colon, vagina, and intestines. Organs will shift down in the pelvic cavity out of their normal positions; it is very common to have pain with this health issue. One of the posts I made lists symptoms of POP, here is a link for you to read-

http://www.medhelp.org/posts/Urogynecology/Pelvic-organ-prolapse-POP-symptoms/show/1198363

If you feel these symptoms fit, you should seek help from a physician; there are treatments you can utilize to help you feel better as well as surgical repair if it is POP and it is advanced. However there are many other causes of pain in these areas as well; it is important that you get an accurate diagnosis so you can find out the source of your discomfort and address it.

Good luck, I hope you find some answers soon!
Sher
Have you seen the doctor? Have they performed any type of scan?MRI? The problem with walking..has it got worse since the pain you have been having?
This needs to be looked as it could be endometreitus which is sometimes missed.....very painful..