tension free tape
ten years ago i had a urethral suspension tension free tape for the last 12months i have had infectons ie cystitus and i am constant pain and allways  feeling ill i can feel this tape I am still waiting for somthing to be done please can you tell me what to do I am a fit 68 year old and this is affecting my life thankyou jacqueline westwood mrs
Has your physician checked your hormone levels? As women advance into menopause and estrogen is depleted, the vaginal tissues become very dry and irritated. Often if women are given vaginal estrogen (can be bio-identical), the vaginal tissues become balanced and healed up and the irritation goes away. Please check with your physician on this, if you still feel it is the tape causing problems, it would be a good idea to seek advice from a urogynecologist.

Sher