Women's Social Community
Is he worth it?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to day-to-day issues and topics. Any topic can be discussed in this community.

Is he worth it?

I love my husband of 8 years. I really do. We have one beautiful little girl and things have been going really well, but they weren't always. When we first started dating he told me a story about his best friend (female) and his ex-girlfriend. How his ex befriended his friend b/c she didn't trust them. He warned me right from the start to not do anything like that. After we got married things got a little ugly. I found out that his friend had been calling him at work to talk to avoid me b/c I made her feel bad. So...I ran into her one day shortly after that...confronted her and asked how she would feel if the situations were reversed. Their friendship fizzled away shortly after that and he's blamed me for some time now. I've always maintained that if she was a true friend then she would still be a friend today and none of this would ever happen. Now almost 7 years later she is back in our lived courtesy of Myspace. Gotta love it. When I found her on his friends list and asked him about it he got angry with me. I got online this morning to a sweet message from him telling me that from this point on I am deleted. "Nuff said" So...he removed me from his friend's list and for the first time since getting myspace his profile is set to private. He said I had no right to be "snooping" and even looking at his friends in the first place. So....am I the psycho stalking wife in all this? Or has he made his final choice..... (should probably mention she is supposedly happily married now)  But I still feel like he picked her over me.  I really need to unbiased input on this one before I do anything really stupid.

Thank you!
You are suppose to be honest with each other...Setting the myspace to private is to much for me...I wouldn't accept that....Having a women is fine as long as she is friends with both of you and not just doing stuff with him...It sounds like they are a little more then friends...Why would he have to keep it a secret if their is nothing wrong with their friendship....l don't like the whole situation...
I had a very similar situation.  I confronted him and he admitted that he shouldnt have gone behind my back (but he did get mad at first for getting into his "stuff").  She's gone from his list of friends.  I dont like the fact that he deleted you and made it private.  If they are just friends, why go behind your back?
If he could have married her instead of you,  would he have?  Is the only reason they aren't a couple right now because she didn't want that relationship,  but he still does?

You're right when you say he has chosen her over you - even if the little bit of her he can have is a myspace relationship.

You're in a s u c k y marriage,  and you're in it alone,  Krickett.  I can't imagine putting up with that kind of disrespect.  I really can't.  It's up to you to decide what to do now,  you do have a child that should come first - besides being a horrid husband,  is he a good father?
He's told me more than once that if he'd wanted to be with her then that's where he would be. And I belive him on that. And he's a wonderful father.
then i guess you answered your question.  
i agree with the other woman thats just not right deleating his  own wife off his myspace page then setting it to private. i have the password to my boyfriends nyspace and no i do not go snopping around im just saying that he has given me the password and he has nothing to hide.
Yeah, i'm with the other posters on this one.  The wife should always be number one in her husbands life.  His deleting you as a friend and making his site private tells me he's doing things in there he doesn't want you to know about.
Let him know that this is more than just a "web-site" problem.... it is a relationship problem and the fact that you were kicked out of his "friends" list makes you feel that it is the same thing as "kicking" you out of his life.....you both shouldn't have secrets like this...especially with another woman.
the fact that he deleted you and not her really irritates me...there should be no sectets like this in your relationship...you should take this to some counseling or something...