Aa
A
A
Close
1415174 tn?1453246703
Man staring too much at me in the gym
So, obviously everyone likes to get looked at. So, I'm not talking about guys that glance or look at you when they are working out and take a break and watch you while they are cooling down. I do that too. I try not to stare at the same person for a long time. I am married and wear my ring to the gym. But there is one guy who has been watching me work out. I mean he stands there when I am working out and watches me. Even when I am with my trainer sometimes he is behind him watching me. I told the trainer about him and pointed him out so in case something happens he would know who he is. Today he walked by and stared and me and tried to get me to look at him but I kept looking straight. So, I can tell him stop staring, tell the trainer to tell him to bug off, or talk to the manager. Or should I just be happy a guy is interested even though I am married and 53? So far he hasn't followed me outside the gym. I'm just wondering if I should be worried that he is a stalker or is it nothing? He is about my age or a little older.
thanks,
mkh9
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
19220046 tn?1474160251
If it's making you feel uncomfortable, there's nothing wrong with telling management about it.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
1415174 tn?1453246703
Amandapanda8, I did mention it to my trainer a while back but said not do anything yet. Then the guy came up to me and looked right at me and probably wanted to talk but I ignored him. So since then he stopped staring so much and I wonder also if someone said something because he looks but looks away when I look. So he doesn't stare anymore. Now that I am more confident in myself after weight training and feeling better I don't care any more. Funny.  So things have resolved themselves.
regards,
mkh9
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Women's Social Community Resources