Man staring too much at me in the gym
So, obviously everyone likes to get looked at. So, I'm not talking about guys that glance or look at you when they are working out and take a break and watch you while they are cooling down. I do that too. I try not to stare at the same person for a long time. I am married and wear my ring to the gym. But there is one guy who has been watching me work out. I mean he stands there when I am working out and watches me. Even when I am with my trainer sometimes he is behind him watching me. I told the trainer about him and pointed him out so in case something happens he would know who he is. Today he walked by and stared and me and tried to get me to look at him but I kept looking straight. So, I can tell him stop staring, tell the trainer to tell him to bug off, or talk to the manager. Or should I just be happy a guy is interested even though I am married and 53? So far he hasn't followed me outside the gym. I'm just wondering if I should be worried that he is a stalker or is it nothing? He is about my age or a little older.
thanks,
mkh9
If it's making you feel uncomfortable, there's nothing wrong with telling management about it.
Amandapanda8, I did mention it to my trainer a while back but said not do anything yet. Then the guy came up to me and looked right at me and probably wanted to talk but I ignored him. So since then he stopped staring so much and I wonder also if someone said something because he looks but looks away when I look. So he doesn't stare anymore. Now that I am more confident in myself after weight training and feeling better I don't care any more. Funny.  So things have resolved themselves.
regards,
mkh9