Women's Social Community
spots on vagina.

This patient support community is for discussions relating to day-to-day issues and topics. Any topic can be discussed in this community.

spots on vagina.

I have 3 sore spots on the edge of my vagina. I haven't had sex as I'm only 13 years of age. I don't know what they are. They don't burn&itch but they hurt. Does anyone know what it is?
Hi dear.  This is a REALLY good thing to talk to your mom about.  As a young lady gets older and matures, they start to see a doctor called a gynocologist that takes care of all things related to our reproductive organs.  May be nothing, may be something.  But tell your mom you noticed this and she may set up an appt. for the doctor to check it out.

I'm glad you aren't sexually active.  I'd wait for that as long as possible.  Doing well in school, gaining confidence, hanging out with good friends is the way to go in order to set yourself up for a successful life.  Boyfriends and sex can wait.  good luck