Degenerative Diseases Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to living with degenerative disease.
1 - 20 (of 1170) questions
I had a spinal fusion L4/L5 three years ago, there was a rod and pins out in, now I'm in excruciating pain in my lower back and it radiat...
HI there For the past year and a half I have felt my joint areas degenerating - there is a lot of cracking in all my joints at all time...
158 answers | 36 comments |
hi! i'm a 15 year old female, and all the sudden in december 2016, i started to have neck and back pain and extreme headaches and eye pai...
1 answer |
Not sure where to post this, but I'm getting worse with this problem. I get severe low back pain after standing or walking. It's been l...
62 answers | 8 comments |
I have degenerative disc disease in my back already. I took a cleaning job, thinking that I could do it now I'm having second thoughts.
Uvula leans to left popping sound breathing in and out also cracking sound aswell
how is degenerative disease diorgnised
all bones and joints shaping and cracking a lot of stir joints all over body been happening for 2years
Joints cracking and snaping and stiffness a lot of pain all over body
My father recently met with an accident in India. His CT SCAN BRAIN report Multiple Petechial Hemorrhages in the Pons, right temporal l...
is anyone out there that has had a fusion and isn't better? im going through hell trying to defend myself to attorney's and dr's.they tel...
47 answers | 1 comment |
Hi, About 18 months ago my body literally started cracking all over from one day to the next. It started in my neck, followed by the tho...
3 answers |
Hi I work 8 to 10 hours a day and I don't sit down when I get home I have lower back pain on the right side and right above my tail bone ...
Recently I had an injection to the piriformis muscle with a Botox injection and it seemed to help. How come there is not more information...
12 answers | 1 comment |
I recently had a Botox injection to the Piriformus muscle (5-10-17) but I cannot find any information about this topic. How long does thi...
I was recently told by MRI results that I have gliosis of the right parietal lobe white matter. Also, a prominent perivascular space. I...
13 answers |
I have been told by my doctors that lumbar MRIs are not used to diagnose multiple sclerosis. Can you give me information on this? I am in...
2 answers | 2 comments |
Hi I have had some extremely weird symptoms lately and my doctor looks at me like I am nuts. All of this has happened progressively ...
4 answers |
sir, my mother Alpana Talukdar is suffering from mnd for 2yrs. we were treated wrongly,while dctr told her that she had made a minor ...
13 answers |
I'm a 51 year old female in very good health however my red blood cells have been termed "enlarged" by my doctor since 1999. My Doctor i...
9 answers |
Degenerative Diseases Community
1.1k Members
1.17k Questions
Popular Resources
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.
Tips for preventing one of the most common types of knee injury.
Tips and moves to ease backaches
How to bounce back fast from an ankle sprain - and stay pain free.
Patellofemoral pain and what to do about it.
How eating more salt may actually save your life.