Aa
A
A
A
Close

Nutrition Management for Pets Community

This community is for questions and support regarding Nutrition for your pets.
1 - 6 (of 40) questions
My cats severely anaemic. Any cat or human foods anyone knows that's v good quality and would help?
How do I get my 11 month old kitten to ingest Tylan? It smells really bitter. I've sprinkled on the wet food, mixed in the wet food, tr...
I have a 13 years old dog, is there are any supplement can help my dog maintain a good liver.
My 3 yr. old Yorkiepoo will eat about 1/4 of her food, and refuses to touch the rest unless I hold her dish for her. Then she eats like ...
Hello all - we have two labs (brother and sister) who just turned 2 last week. Since we have had them, they have had digestion problems ...
Sometimes I cook 3 different meats and he wont eat. He is living of treats..I know is bad but he will not eat dog food and I try steak, c...
Popular Resources
Members of our Pet Communities share their Halloween pet photos.
Has your pet ever swallowed your prescription medicine? Vet tech Thomas Dock explores the top 10 meds that harm pets and what you can do to prevent a tragedy from happening.
Like to travel but hate to leave your pooch at home? Dr. Carol Osborne talks tips on how (and where!) to take a trip with your pampered pet
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child