Stem Cell Transplant Community

Get support and information about Stem Cell Transplant. Topics include: causes, clinical trials, complications, family issues, living with a Stem Cell Transplant, prognosis, research, surgery, treatments.
1 - 20 (of 20) questions
Hello, I am about to take my son to Germany for an autologous stem cell transplant. The hospital will take his own bone marrow and then...
11 answers |
how much time it will take to transplant
1 answer |
I'm 51, and have been diagnosed with cardiomyopathy in December of 2012. When I initially hospitalized, my e.f. was as low as 21%. It a...
1 answer |
Dear Doctor, I had a road traffic accident 8 yrs back. To sum up my injuries haemorages in both my eyes,Skull Fracture,35 stiches on ...
4 answers |
Cancer Therapy: Can It Hurt Your Heart? Thursday Aug 01, 2013, 12:00PM - 01:00PM (EST) For one day only, doctors from the Cleveland...
17 mos after stem cell transplant and 4months after being weaned off all anti-rrejection meds I am suddenly put back on. Is thatvecasue ...
Hi, Please join us in welcoming Mochadelicious as your new Community Leader. Mochadelicious has a lot of knowledge and experience, an...
Does anyone know if stem cells could heal a nonunion femur? I have had a nonunion femur for twenty five years due to a car wreck. Just wo...
1 answer |
It seems that it is only recently that ''stem cells'' were found to be present in whole blood. 1. Just curious how that was determin...
1 answer |
I have read about stem cell transplants. If this will cure MS, why isn't this the treatment of choice? I do not understand!
8 answers |
I would love to talk with surviors of Stm Cell Rescue
3 answers |
For both HCV disease, and for transplant patients the question of liver regeneration becomes an important one. Especially for those wh...
13 answers |
Well, it looks like I will be off to Houston in about 2 weeks for my BIG procedure. I wanted to post what the doc sent me regarding the p...
23 answers |
Just saw a bit in the local tv news about this study with Dr. Richard Burt and stem cell transplants...one guys was interviewed...he had ...
3 answers |
Stem Cell Transplant Community
13 Members
20 Questions
Popular Resources
Here are 15 ways to help prevent lung cancer.
New cervical cancer screening guidelines change when and how women should be tested for the disease.
They got it all wrong: Why the PSA test is imperative for saving lives from prostate cancer
Everything you wanted to know about colonoscopy but were afraid to ask
A quick primer on the different ways breast cancer can be treated.
Get the facts about this disease that affects more than 240,000 men each year.