Urinary Tract Infection Community

A urinary tract infection (UTI) is a bacterial infection that occurs when bacteria get into the bladder or kidney and multiply in the urine and can affects any part of the urinary tract. Discuss topics including prevention, causes, symptoms and treatments such as when you may need to get antibiotics.
1 - 20 (of 798) questions
I am a female I've had the UTI for about 8-9 days now. I completed my antibiotic course. I've tried pretty much any and every natural ...
1 answer | 3 comments |
Was told I had a uti over a week ago so was given antibiotics for 3 days twice a day, cleared most of the symptoms but still have some, I...
Everytime my urine gets set to lab for testing it keeps coming back as mixed growth.. over 7 samples have all come back the same over man...
1 answer | 1 comment |
45 days ago I started to facing the problem of frequent urine (but no pain,no burning, no blood). My Dr. Said its an UTI.After 4-5 Days ...
|
I have been on antibiotics since Monday and not feeling any better. I take azo and it really doesn’t help. I got tested for stds about 2 ...
|
I have suffered symptoms of utis for nearly 5 years with negative infection results. I started off on a course of antibiotics when i had ...
|
Hello , I have been going through this problem for more than a month now, and I do know the exact cause. In 10th of May,2018 I had ...
What does my cystoscope say prostatic mucosa hyperemic and bleeds to touch/ bladder neck high up, and partially closed. Urinary bladder g...
UTI (Frequent urine, pain during slight erection/harden, no blood) almost gone but sometime during/after bowel movement a drop clear/clo...
I am 30yr. 1 month ago I had UTI problem. Now when ever I see sextual video for 2 - 4 minutes clear liquid (precum) leak without any er...
For about 2 months I have had a burning sensation in my urethra on and off which seems to be worse after I pee. I have a feeling it happ...
Hello all, I am a 26 year old straight male and roughly a month ago i got infected with Mgen. Now I did take 3 different antibiotics: dox...
I have recurrent UTI's but usually no protein in the urine. This time there is protein besides the usual white blood cells, etc. The ba...
So frustrated! Healthy 23 year old female who had gotten a UTI when I was much younger in high school. Woke up one morning after having s...
for 6 days i have been treated for uti in the hospital symptoms included high fever, uneasy feeling in lower abs, pain while urinating, a...
After 6 days of antibiotic treatment for uti infection I was discharged from the hospital with my uti cleared after 2 days when I went to...
I am 30yr and have no sex. I suffered with UTI from 20-25 days and treatment is going on but from 5-10 days I have slight pain in my rig...
I haven't had sex in more than a month or so. Only got a handjob from my girl and I felt pain in the next few days. I've had abrasions ...
1 answer |
I had asked this in another forum, but so far no response. My doctor had me do some lab work. In my urine sample it came back high with W...
3 answers | 1 comment |
So I woke up and my thighs had blood on them. I went to the bathroom and wiped my vagina and there was blood on it, it wasn't dark red j...
Urinary Tract Infection Community
679 Members
798 Questions
Popular Resources
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
How eating more salt may actually save your life.
A deeper look into the relationship between salt and hypertension.
Why checking at new times can help.
Could you benefit from this alternative glucose testing method?
They’re one of your most important tools for managing diabetes.