Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Urinary Tract Infection Community

A urinary tract infection (UTI) is a bacterial infection that occurs when bacteria get into the bladder or kidney and multiply in the urine and can affects any part of the urinary tract. Discuss topics including prevention, causes, symptoms and treatments such as when you may need to get antibiotics.
25 - 30 (of 826) questions
Alright, so a couple of days ago, I was laying in my bed, just like any other night trying to go to sleep. I had the urge to urinate, so ...
A loved one (teen) urinated blood this morning. He went to ER and was diagnosed with UTI. He had no other symptoms and is now waiting ...
Was told I had a uti over a week ago so was given antibiotics for 3 days twice a day, cleared most of the symptoms but still have some, I...
Everytime my urine gets set to lab for testing it keeps coming back as mixed growth.. over 7 samples have all come back the same over man...
45 days ago I started to facing the problem of frequent urine (but no pain,no burning, no blood). My Dr. Said its an UTI.After 4-5 Days ...

I have been on antibiotics since Monday and not feeling any better. I take azo and it really doesn’t help. I got tested for stds about 2 ...

Popular Resources
Discharge often isn't normal, and could mean an infection or an STD.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.