Beauty & Cosmetics Community

Cosemtic Eye Colour Changing surgery

NewColorIris.com  claims its procedure leaves a far more natualr look then color contacts. You can be the judhe they sent me more before and after pictures of patients
OMG! I DIDNT KNW THEIR WAS SUCH A THING AS CHANGING UR EYE COLOR! WOW!

That's interesting and I will check it out, but I would not have any 'cosmetic' surgery that messes with eyes (cornea, iris), UNLESS, it had been performed for at least 20yrs and even then, only if thousands of people had had the procedure.  

It's not only about immediate results, it's about how a procedure 'ages' - what are the consequences/side effects 5, 7, 10, 20 yrs down the road? Let other consumers be the guinea pigs.

Botox seems to be holding up but Lasik, Gastric Bypass (not that these are necesarily cosmetic), and even laser surgery as it relates to melanated skin is not standing up so well, despite the hype and the medical "push." Let doctors perfect their techniques on someone else.