Beauty & Cosmetics Community

I want even skin tone!!

'Allo all!

I'm a caucasian female who tends to be on the oily side with a bit of acne from time to time, especially around my period. (Like I need to deal with anything else during that time...)

But I can't seem to have an even skin tone without some sort of heavy makeup, and if I put on liquid foundation, it just makes me break out. If I had even skin tone, I could just dust on a neutral powder and go!

Does anyone have any tips to help even out skin tone without using any of those artificial tanners? I'm fair-skinned, so anything to dark looks clownish on me...

Thanks!!