Beauty & Cosmetics Community

Inverted nipples - Pippetop

I have inverted nipples all my life and I have just started using Pippetop. The website doesn't have much information on it so I was hoping if you could help me. I've been using it for about a week. Not all the time as I find it keeps me awake during the night. I've been applying the cream but seem to have cracked nipples. I want to know if this is normal? It says on the website there might be some slight pain but it doesn't say anything about cracked nipples or is this what my nipples actually look like (as they have been inverted all my life I have never seen them until now). ????
It's common to see cracked skin on newly treated inverted nipples using Pippetop. Since the nipples were used to immersed inward, it need time to get used to the new environment when exposed to the outside. It just like lips that exposed to the dry air can get crack. Heavily apply the cream, or even lip balm will heal it.  Nothing to be worried about.