Beauty & Cosmetics Community

Skin Circles

I have recently noticed circles appearing on my skin I get a circle the size of a small ring in between my thumb and pointed finger on and off and was not worried but then the other morning I noticed the same ring on my shoulder, it  looks as if I pressed a marker cap to the skin and held it and left and there is a red impression. its a hallow ring it does not itch and is not dry not raised or sunk in.....any ideas what it might be?
It could be ring worm or an allergy of some kind you may need some meds I would get it checked out ..Good Luck