Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Stitch Mark Removal

I have a few stitch marks on my face. What can be the best way to remove those stitch marks completely? Sould I go for Surgery or I should try cosmetics?
7 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
535822 tn?1443976780
I had a bith mark removed  years ago by the laser ,I would think it would work the same way, google Laser they may tell you what it can be used for. Good luck
Helpful - 0
535822 tn?1443976780
Not bith Lol...it was a birth mark(port wine stain)
Helpful - 0
They do have make up that is for scar cover, but I agree, lazer will do away with it permanantly.
Helpful - 0
is it possible to remove it permanently
which lazer used by doctor in your treatment
Helpful - 0
I have so many stitch marks on my face. What can be the best way to remove those stitch marks completely? Should I go surgery or I should try cosmetics?
Helpful - 0
908392 tn?1316522899
Rose hip seed oil is great for anti-aging and skin rejuvenation.

Rose hip seed oil contains Vitamin A, which helps to delay the effects of skin aging, assists with cell regeneration, and promotes collagen and elastin levels to increase. The result is firmer, smoother and more youthful skin with greater elasticity.

You should try that.. hope it works!
Helpful - 0
535822 tn?1443976780
Sorry I didnt get back to you I was so involved and busy, the laser was any cosmetic laser for removal of birth marks ,it was a friend dermatologist who did this for me ,what you can do is google the area you live in put in laser treatment for scars , birth marks , it does work.. it takes them away completely ,it is like a little zap of electricity , mine because I was a sort of first for her it  did blister but it was erased ..I have been so happy about the laser treatment it will also erase any small skin blemishes ...
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Beauty & Cosmetics Community

Top Women's Health Answerers
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.
Normal vaginal discharge varies in color, smell, texture and amount.
Bumps in the genital area might be STDs, but are usually not serious.
Chlamydia, an STI, often has no symptoms, but must be treated.
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.