Stitch Mark Removal

I have a few stitch marks on my face. What can be the best way to remove those stitch marks completely? Sould I go for Surgery or I should try cosmetics?
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I had a bith mark removed  years ago by the laser ,I would think it would work the same way, google Laser they may tell you what it can be used for. Good luck
Helpful - 0
Not bith Lol...it was a birth mark(port wine stain)
Helpful - 0
They do have make up that is for scar cover, but I agree, lazer will do away with it permanantly.
Helpful - 0
is it possible to remove it permanently
which lazer used by doctor in your treatment
Helpful - 0
I have so many stitch marks on my face. What can be the best way to remove those stitch marks completely? Should I go surgery or I should try cosmetics?
Helpful - 0
Rose hip seed oil is great for anti-aging and skin rejuvenation.

Rose hip seed oil contains Vitamin A, which helps to delay the effects of skin aging, assists with cell regeneration, and promotes collagen and elastin levels to increase. The result is firmer, smoother and more youthful skin with greater elasticity.

You should try that.. hope it works!
Helpful - 0
Sorry I didnt get back to you I was so involved and busy, the laser was any cosmetic laser for removal of birth marks ,it was a friend dermatologist who did this for me ,what you can do is google the area you live in put in laser treatment for scars , birth marks , it does work.. it takes them away completely ,it is like a little zap of electricity , mine because I was a sort of first for her it  did blister but it was erased ..I have been so happy about the laser treatment it will also erase any small skin blemishes ...
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Beauty & Cosmetics Community