An immediate cure for acne.

I have been battling acne since14, and it seems like it's here to stay. Tried all sorts of topical creams, taken vitamin supplements,  and it's not helping. These days, it's so annoying that almost everyone that meets me asks why it got to this stage. I need some help desperately.
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
The only thing that touched acne for me was antibiotics.  Have you ever been put on tetracycline for your skin by a doctor?
Helpful - 0
Hi Ive had acne since I was 12 years old I have also tried many creams and pills. I did find 3 great products they arent that expensive but it depends on what your looking for. This is something you use twice a day its not a cream to treat your acne its a cleanser to keep your face clean and keep acne from breaking out. Clinique 3 step system. I have oily skin so I use the one for Skin type 3. You get the liquid facial soap, tonic lotion that removes dead skin and gel lotion to moisturise. I found it worked in the first week it also makes you face soft. So keep that in mind. It really does make a huge difference I now cannot go without it because im scared my acne will come back... Good luck!
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Beauty & Cosmetics Community