How Old is too Old?

My husband says I'm to old to have a boob job 57 I must be going mad has anyone out there had one my age?Should I just give up and grow old and die.
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
try getting a breast lift and then they put a little implant in as well. especially if you've had kids the lift would enhance alot. your husband is prolly just jealous and doesn't want guys hitting on you since cougars are definitively on the rise :p
Helpful - 0
You are not too old! Go for it sweetie! Boob jobs are for girls of all ages.
Helpful - 0
absolutly not too old as long as you are in sound health to have surgery i think you should do it for you, your husband does not know how a female feel when they want to enhance their breast to make themselves feel better. I an 58 american and living in thailand and i will have this surgery soon.
Helpful - 0
Bologna! People have them done at all ages and I think if you want one, you should definately do it.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Beauty & Cosmetics Community