Brain Health Community
691 Members
Avatar universal

Neurologist or Radiologist.

Hello, I have been having neurological issues since 2011.  I had an MRI and CT scan that was unremarkable in 2011. My symptoms got worst in 2014. I now have chronic fatigue tremor gait and difficulty writing and concentration. I had another CTScan that indicated moderate atrophy, and MRI that says predominant parietal atrophy too much for this patients age, clinical correlation recommended and Spect that reads decreased perfusion on basil ganglia especially te putamen sparing the Caudette. My neurologist said I have an undifined neurological disorder based on radiologist reports however Another neurologist took a quick look at the actual scans and said not much atrophy and not much on spect so nothing wrong and certainly wouldn't cause me the symptoms I have. I don't know if I should believe radiologist and original neurologist or second neurologist. I still have the symptoms. Is there any way I could get the scans reread  by another specialist in Ontario? Not sure about what to do or who to believe. All I know is I'm not well.
0 Responses
Popular Resources
14 super-healthy foods that are worth the hype
Small changes make a big impact with these easy ways to cut hundreds of calories a day.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Tips and moves to ease backaches
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.