brain and constipation

I am 25.i take anti -depression medicine. I have constipation too.I am overweight.I feel my head is jammed.what should I   do?
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
What do you mean by your head feels jammed?

Which anti-depressant are you taking?

For your constipation, have you tried a magnesium product called Natural Calm? You can find it & reviews on amazon, GNC, Vitamin Shop...  It works great!

Helpful - 0
Could you please clarify what you mean when you say your head is jammed?  Do you mean congested, or something else?

For the constipation and the weight, have you tried switching to a 100% whole-foods, plant-based, low-fat diet? You might want to check out Dr. John McDougall for more information on that. I think you would even find it helps with your depression issues as well. Good luck!
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Brain Health Community

14 super-healthy foods that are worth the hype
Small changes make a big impact with these easy ways to cut hundreds of calories a day.
Tips and moves to ease backaches
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.