Boxer just diagnosed with Sarcoma

My vet recently removed a lump(half dollar-sized) from my 4-year old boxer's shoulder.  The biopsy confirmed that it is a sarcoma.  My vet is currently consulting with a cancer specialist on where to go from here.  He did mention radiation therapy as a likely treatment.  Is there anything i can do (or should know) in the meantime?  

My dog has no current symptoms, is eating very well and is as playful as a typical boxer.

Hello
I am sorry to hear about your dogs cancer diagnosis ands glad to offer my suggestions.
The anti-cancer diet along with the Paaws Dog Vitamins, available at www.drcarol.com have been very effective for many dogs with cancer similar to yours.

This anti-cancer diet is for a dog between 60-90 pounds so please adjust portions for your dog
4 oz Pork Back Fat (boiled, baked or fried in olive oil)
4 oz Tofu (firm soybean curd)
2 tsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
2 Whole Carrots (boiled and then cut up)
1 cup Spinach (cooked)
4 Tbs Green Bell Pepper (chopped and steamed)
4 Broccoli Spears (boiled and then cut up)
2 Sardines (in olive oil, drained)
2 cloves raw Garlic (crushed and added before serving)
1 tsp dry, ground Ginger (added before serving)
½ tsp dry, yellow Mustard (added before serving)

Our canine cancer patients enjoy an average of two very high quality years post diagnosis and if I can be of further help feel free to contact my office.

Best Wishes
Dr Carol Osborne, DVM
The anti-cancer diet and Paaws Vitamins, available at www.drcarol.com would be very helpful for your dog. If I can offer further help feel free to contact our office.
Thank you
Dr Carol

You are reading content posted in the Cancer in Pets Community

Members of our Pet Communities share their Halloween pet photos.
Has your pet ever swallowed your prescription medicine? Vet tech Thomas Dock explores the top 10 meds that harm pets and what you can do to prevent a tragedy from happening.
Like to travel but hate to leave your pooch at home? Dr. Carol Osborne talks tips on how (and where!) to take a trip with your pampered pet
The first signs of HIV may feel like the flu, with aches and a fever.
Frequency of HIV testing depends on your risk.
Post-exposure prophylaxis (PEP) may help prevent HIV infection.