Degenerative Diseases Community

intracranial atherosclerosis

I have a really bad gene pool to dip into.  I have hypercholesterolemia, hypothyroidism, congestive heart disease with unstable angina, coronary artery disease, fibromyalgia, erythromelalgia, intracranial atherosclerotic disease, post traumatic stress disorder, chronic severe depression with suicidal tendencies, sleep apnea, diabeties, gerd and ibs.
Recently, I have been seeing shadows in my periferal vision.  Only on the right side.  I get dizzy when I close my eyes but just for a second before being ok again.  Then again, I get dizzy when I don't close my eyes as well.  Doc says it's because my heart isn't pumping enough blood to oxygenate the brain good enough.  I'm on more meds than I can count.  My question is, could the intracranial atherosclerotic disease be causing the problems with my vision?  On my mri it shows many little tiny white spots of scarring.  And my thought process has begun to have flaws such as memory loss.  I'm a 50 year old female.  
Tips for preventing one of the most common types of knee injury.
Tips and moves to ease backaches
How to bounce back fast from an ankle sprain - and stay pain free.
Patellofemoral pain and what to do about it.