Fish & Aquatic Pets Community
238 Members

The Living Dead

so if your fish is floating for a long period of time, nine times out of ten that means it's dead, right? well, my black moor goldfish has been floating belly up for about two months now. he can still eat and swim and defacate, just all while he struggles to turn himself right side up. recently I've noticed a growing lump near his anus. the slime coat is starting to wear off the belly as well. I changed he take water the very first day I noticed him floating. he lives with a fantail goldfish and the fantail is completely fine. what is wrong and how do I help? I hate watching him struggle
Members of our Pet Communities share their Halloween pet photos.
Has your pet ever swallowed your prescription medicine? Vet tech Thomas Dock explores the top 10 meds that harm pets and what you can do to prevent a tragedy from happening.
Like to travel but hate to leave your pooch at home? Dr. Carol Osborne talks tips on how (and where!) to take a trip with your pampered pet
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.
How to lower your heart attack risk.