Lymphedema Community
147 Members

Swollen lymph node

I have had a painless swollen lymphnode in my neck for over 2 months. It is not soft but not rock hard either. It moves from side to side when pressed on. It is barely visible. It doesn't seems to be growing or shrinking.  I have had blood work done everything came back good except 1.5 bilirubin. Also had more done to test for infection and none was present.  Doctor said if mono test came back negative which it did I should have nothing to worry about.  I don't understand what could cause it and am worried about cancer.  23 yo male
New study links cell phones to slightly increased cancer risk. Should you be concerned?