Reptiles & Amphibians Community
104 Members

EMERGENCY

my pet corn snake is just a baby. i got her a couple of days ago. i dont hadle her all the time i keep on a minle bases. when i got home from school today i went to check on her and she was limp but she'll move every now a then but not by much. or she'll twist her head back. I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO. i need help fast please right back soon. i don't want to lose her.
hi whats the temp and humidity in the cage and what do u mean by twisting her head back x
Members of our Pet Communities share their Halloween pet photos.
Has your pet ever swallowed your prescription medicine? Vet tech Thomas Dock explores the top 10 meds that harm pets and what you can do to prevent a tragedy from happening.
Like to travel but hate to leave your pooch at home? Dr. Carol Osborne talks tips on how (and where!) to take a trip with your pampered pet