Urinary Tract Infection Community
700 Members

Bladder infection (UTIS)

aultrasount hi sir,
I am 21 years old ,I am doing bodybuilding JYM from 4 years and I also have used some steroids injection one year ago, namely oxymatholone , 6 injection of testosterone(250) as well. I have problem of wet dream means discharge sperm at night when i sleep daily or after another day and now my sperm is very Thin as well i am facing one more problem is that I have urgent urination .I feel aches ,burning in my bladder and stress every movement. can u please tell me what is problem .I also have some madical test like urin test ,Blood test as well aultrasount and all test's are normal .Please suggest me madecine and tell me what problem I have.
MUHAMMAD REHMAN
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.