A
A
Close
Urinary Tract Infection Community
695 Members

symptoms but negative test

6 months ago I had a urine infection and I had anti biotics for
it but Ive had it on and off ever since and I went to the doctors today
because it hurts when I urinate and always have the feeling of a full bladder but
Hardly nothing comes out if anything and the test said I have nothing wrong
with me.
1 Responses
MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL
Hello,
It can be due to recurrent UTI.  Recurrent urine infections could be due to various reasons. Most common cause is stones in kidney which is blocking urine pathway. Other causes are changing sexual partners frequently, pregnancy, diabetes and of course childhood infections. The urine can also be due to retention of urine anywhere in its flow due to obstruction.

Drink plenty of water and fluids. If the symptoms persist then get it investigated from a physician.
I hope it helps. Take care and regards.

Have an Answer?
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.