Urinary Tract Infection Community
695 Members

symptoms but negative test

6 months ago I had a urine infection and I had anti biotics for
it but Ive had it on and off ever since and I went to the doctors today
because it hurts when I urinate and always have the feeling of a full bladder but
Hardly nothing comes out if anything and the test said I have nothing wrong
with me.
It can be due to recurrent UTI.  Recurrent urine infections could be due to various reasons. Most common cause is stones in kidney which is blocking urine pathway. Other causes are changing sexual partners frequently, pregnancy, diabetes and of course childhood infections. The urine can also be due to retention of urine anywhere in its flow due to obstruction.

Drink plenty of water and fluids. If the symptoms persist then get it investigated from a physician.
I hope it helps. Take care and regards.

Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.