Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close
219241 tn?1413537765

Good clean practical jokes

Hey all, I am having a fun time with my man dealing out some good fun punishments for his silly behaviour. Like today he forgot to switch back to solar collection for the hot water...guess who had a freezing shower this morning? So, I shoved iceblocks down his back saying this is what it feels like to have freezing water on his boobies. He took it all in fun.

NOW I want to know some good clean practical jokes I can play on him. He has done plenty to me in the time I have known him and I need some ideas!!!! Nothing that is considered easy targeting back to me though...hee hee!

( I posted this elsewhere on the site, so if you think you saw it some other place..you're right!)
3 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
219241 tn?1413537765
I best clear up what I mean by practical jokes. On another group it really got people started on meaness. I am not looking for anything that is too weird or might upset him. Just some nice flirty sexy cute fun, that can be remembered in the future as 'our' joke.
Helpful - 0
784382 tn?1376931040
oil on the floor and watch him bust his butt....hahaha my boyfriend would totally do that to me, he loves a good fall....lol
Helpful - 0
784382 tn?1376931040
Buy a fake tarantula and carry it to victims room. place in underwear drawer. Go out. Wait for scream. Go back in with a squirt gun after victim leaves.squirt victims bedsheet so it looks like they wet themselves. now place an old halloween mask in a drawer of food and wait for someone to open the drawer. Lastly, tape the little hose squirt thing on a sink shut so when someone turns on the sink water sprays them.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Women's Social Community

Top Women's Health Answerers
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.
Normal vaginal discharge varies in color, smell, texture and amount.
Bumps in the genital area might be STDs, but are usually not serious.
Chlamydia, an STI, often has no symptoms, but must be treated.
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.