A
A
A
Close
Women's Social Community
886 Members
642393 tn?1227032656

what would you go without???

if given a choice to loose sight,taste.feel,hear,touch,smell witch one would you choice??
and why??
11 Responses
642393 tn?1227032656
smell because i could not go without touching seeing or hearing my baby cry and i love to eat!!!
I also went with smell, like you I would hate to miss all the fun stuff with my kids and I also love to eat. I could go without smelling it.
93532 tn?1349370450
Hmm, smell impacts taste directly and there are some smells I love like the smell of the freshly bathed baby, my husband's cologne, stargazer's, garlic, fresh baked cookies, and so on. That being said, that would be the only one I could part with for there are too many things in my life I love to see, hear, feel, and taste.
640829 tn?1230996060
Yep, smell for me as well..it's the easiest one to give up.
634218 tn?1228151139
It would have to be taste for me because then hopefully chocalate wouldnt have sutch a hold on me!
I'd go without taste. Then I would eat pure healthy foods because I wouldn't be able to taste anything gross. Smell comes after that. I'd never give up hearing or sight.
Taste...but I sure would miss enjoying Dairy Queen!
266539 tn?1281402152
I am acutally speaking from personal experience!  I can not smell a thing!  I never have so I honestly don't know what I am missing but it doesn't seem all that horrible.  I don't think I taste as strongly though, some things don't taste as great I think they should.  I think if I were to be able to smell and then lost that smell it would be horrible but since I never had that I don't know.  So that's why my vote is smell!
I could live without my hearing I already know sign language...so it wouldnt be too hard for me. I love to taste different foods, so that rules out losing taste and smell...and sight is just self explainatory...but truely I am thankful that all of my sense work just fine.
177465 tn?1288238463
I picked taste. I'd miss it, but I'd lose some weight! lol
637356 tn?1301924822
I would pick taste as well then maybe I could lose weight.

Also I wish everyone in the world could lose their sight for a while then maybe people wouldn't be able to see each other and their wouldn't be as much hate in this world.  
Top Women's Health Answerers
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.